Introducing the spoon saver!
Fatigue, pain, autism, mental health; just some of the many reasons that can make talking difficult.
With this little card, you can effectively communicate your needs, emotions and symptoms without using your voice!
The cards are easy to use:
- Tick a box for a simple request, eg to get a snack
- Write additional requests, needs or comments in the blank spaces
- Show how you're feeling on the mood chart
- Mark where your pain or symptoms are on the body chart
Examples of use:
- stick to the fridge to let your family know what chores need to be done because you're unable to
- let your carer know what meds you need and where it hurts
- help your child communicate in a way that's more comfortable for them, eg at the doctor's
- let your friend know what they can do to help
- help explain why you're unable to do something
- no need to look at a bright phone and type out words, if you usually text when unable to talk
Whatever the reason, this card makes communicating so much easier.
A perfect gift for a loved one to let them know that you care ♥
- 4 colours available - pink, blue, green and purple
- Postcard size - 4"-6"
- Double-sided card, laminated to make waterproof and long-lasting
- Use like a whiteboard with a dry wipe pen
- Discrete and easily portable
For personalisation - eg, adding a name or changing a tick box option - please email me when you've ordered on email@example.com! If you select the personalised option but don't email me your card will be sent out as standard.
Each purchase will come with free stickers!
Please be aware- if you order any clothing items you will receive stationary separately ♥